Sunflower Cottage Crochet is showcasing 10 fiber artists and their Christmas crochet patterns in their 12 Days of Christmas Round-Up. You can find 16 patterns with Christmas gifts in mind. You will find my crochet pattern for my Mini Stocking Ornaments in this Round-Up! You can also find the FREE crochet pattern here at my website.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using these links I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.)
Here’s some of what Sunflower Cottage Crochet is saying about their Christmas Round-Up:
“So many designers have so many pretty patterns available for the festive season. We decided that we wanted to do a 12 Days of Christmas Round-up for you guys to showcase some of these fabulous patterns! So we have teamed up with 10 fabulous designers to bring you a round-up of 16 patterns that you can get hooking and complete before Christmas.
IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF EXTRA GIFTS STILL TO MAKE LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our 12 Days of Christmas Round-up has you covered! They are cute and quick projects that you will LOVE working on.
Some of these patterns are free anyway. But some of them have been specially issued with a coupon code and a limited number of free downloads, with big discounts for everyone after that just for our Round-up! How awesome is that??
A NOTE FOR YOU:
It would be wonderful if you could show all of these patterns a little on Ravelry or write a positive comment on the blogs, even if you don’t manage to get a free copy! Where I have put a code between ‘ and ‘ please do not use the marks when applying the coupon codes!”
You will find out more about these 10 fiber artists by stopping by Sunflower Cottage Crochet here! When you visit them please be sure to Comment on these 10 fabulous crochet pattern designers websites or patterns. Please leave some LOVE for our patterns while you are at the Ravelry Store.
You can find my Mini Stocking Ornament crochet pattern at my Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook here and at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook here. While you are there you will find the PDF crochet pattern 30% off until Cyber Monday December 2, 2019. Please show me some LOVE by adding the crochet pattern to your Favorites on Ravelry and Etsy!
Please take a little time and stop by each fiber artists’ and show them a little bit of support. After all this is a season for showing people you care. The fiber artists work hard to bring their crochet patterns to you. There is a lot of work that goes into designing crochet patterns, I can tell you it is true, I have worked with a couple of these artists myself. Also, I work hard to bring you these patterns for free.
Stop by my Free Crochet Patterns here at my website and let me know what you think of my crochet designs. Any comments, suggestions, and input is greatly appreciated.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Jo’s Crafty Hook!
From the Designer:
- I would like to wish my pattern testers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. Without them I would not have gotten as far as I have with my free crochet patterns listed on my website. Thank you ALL for supporting me and enduring all of the “number” of mistakes! lol
- While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another crochet pattern or blog post and be alerted to Sales, Coupons, and more!
- If you have any questions or concerns about any of my Crochet Patterns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find my other crochet patterns here at my website. I just posted a couple of my new crochet pattern designs. They are the Pet Scarf Crochet Pattern and the Wrapped In Love Headband Crochet Pattern!
- You are free to sell or gift my crochet patterns that you make. If you sell them please reference me as the designer and where you found the Crochet Patterns. If they would like to crochet the pattern themselves, please refer them back to my here website.
- If you would like to purchase ad free pdf versions of any of my patterns, visit my Etsy Shop Items here at my website. Every purchase of my patterns helps! The money earned allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations and crochet patterns for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my Mini Stocking Ornaments! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs here. Pictures, Comments, Feedback are ALWAYS welcome below! You can also share them at my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs here!
You can also share your version of my crochet patterns at any of the listed sights below. I would LOVE to see what pattern or patterns you have made! Thank YOU for being a part of Jo’s Crafty Hook!
Find me, Joey Lea Baird, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook’s at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook