I pray you all had a Blessed Holiday Season and are looking forward to what 2021 brings. In today’s post I will be sharing with you my newest Valentine’s Day crochet design, the Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern.
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, my Ravelry Store, my Etsy Shop, and LoveCrafts going and provide quality designs just for you!
As you see in the picture below you can see the Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs can be done in a variety of colors and sizes. My testers did an Amazing job! I LOVE their color choices! There is a free Child Size version of the Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs crochet pattern below.
I am also starting off the New Year by collaborating with 25 other designers in a Blog Hop hosted Joy of Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts. Starting 1/2/21 until 1/27/21 you can get free crochet patterns for Valentine’s Day in the 26 Days of Love Blog Hop.
Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter. This way you will be notified directly when I have another giveaway, release a new pattern or blog post. As a Special Bonus, when you sign up for my Newsletter you will receive a Coupon that you can use at my Ravelry Store. So be sure to sign up so you don’t miss any news about Jo’s Crafty Hook.
Joy has gathered 25 crochet designers who will be sharing their Valentine’s Day crochet patterns with you. Each day of the 26 Days of Love Blog Hop you will be able to get a free pdf crochet pattern from one of the 26 crochet designers. Below you will find each designer and their crochet pattern they will be giving to you for free.
Here’s how it works:
Each day you will need to go to Anvi’s Granny 26 Days of Love Blog Hop post to find the day’s designer and get the Coupon Code needed for that day. Each day you can get the free pattern starting at 10a EST and ending at 9:59a EST the next day. You will find 1 designer and 1 free pdf crochet pattern that you can get from that designer for 24 hours on their day. Use the Button below to go to Joy’s blog hop post and grab each day’s Coupon Code.
On January 13 starting at 10a EST until January 14, 2021 at 9:59a EST you will be able to download a free pdf copy of my Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs crochet pattern. You can use the button below to go to Ravelry after you have grabbed the Coupon Code from Joy’s blog post on January 13 at 10a EST until 9:59a EST on January 14, 2021.
Also during the 26 Days of Love Blog Hop you can purchase the 26 Days of Love Bundle! You will get all 26 crochet patterns from these awesome designers for an amazing price of $17, this is 80% off the retail price! You can click on the image below to take advantage of this huge discounted bundle!
Below you can find the child size crochet pattern of my boot cuffs. Thank you for taking part in the 26 Days of Love Blog Hop & Bundle! I hope these crochet patterns inspire you to show your LOVE to your family and friends!
Once again you can find the Coupon Code daily at Joy’s blog post. You can also take advantage of the 26 Days of Love Bundle to get all of the fabulous crochet designs at one time!
Stay tuned to what Jo’s Crafty Hook will be doing by signing up for my Newsletter. I have more amazing things scheduled for 2021 that I know you will LOVE! Sign up below!
You can find more of my crochet patterns at these locations listed below.
Below you will find a free crochet pattern of the Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs crochet pattern in the Child Size. Be sure to measure you calf before you crochet the cuffs. You also need to take into account that you will be wearing the boot cuffs over you pant legs.
US H Hook or 5 mm
MC-200-400 yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn
CC-10-40 yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn
US H Hook or 5 mm Hook
8 dc x 4 rows = 2″
ch = chain
ch sp = chain space
st = stitch
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
alt ch 2 = alternate chain 2
fdc = foundation double crochet
ldc = long double crochet
beg shell = beginning shell
shell = shell
MC = Main Color
CC = Contrasting Color
Beginning Shell = alt ch 2, dc, ch 1, 2 dc all in the same stitch
Shell = 2 dc, ch 1, 2 dc all in the same stitch
foundation double crochet here
- The boot cuffs are worked in the round. Slip stitch into the 1st stitch, the chain space or the stitch specified.
- alt ch 2 DOES count as a dc.
- Shell rows create the heart.
- If you want to change colors for the hearts, you would do it on the shell rows.
- There are helpful hints for using the MC and CC below the Adult Size pattern.
- Sizes are for child, teen, small adult, medium adult, and large adult.
- If you want to do a bigger size or see how to change colors for the hearts, you can purchase a pdf copy of the crochet pattern for $3 from Ravelry.
- There are helpful hints for using the MC and CC below the Adult Large size
- There are Video Tutorials showing you how to crochet the Repeat Rows on my YouTube Channel
Leave a long tail for sewing the foundation row closed.
R1: fdc 28 sl st in beginning fdc to join. 28 fdc
Optional: ch 30, dc in 4th ch from hook and in each remaining st. sl st in 1st ch to join. 28 dc
Use Tapestry Needle to close FDC.
R2: alt ch 2 and dc around. 28 dc
R3: sl st into 1st dc. [alt ch 2, dc, ch 1, 2 dc all in the same stitch. (beg shell) made] ch 2, skip 6 st, 2 dc, ch 1. 2 dc all in the same stitch. (shell made). *ch 2, skip 6 st, shell in next st.* Repeat from * to * around. ch 2 and sl st in top of alt ch 2 of beg shell. 4 shells
R4: sl st over to ch 1 sp of beg shell, ch 1, sc in same st., *ch 2, skip 2 dc from previous row, 1 ldc in next 2 st, ch 2, sc in ch 1 space of next shell.* Repeat from * to * around. sl st in sc to join.
R5: alt ch 2 in first st and dc in each remaining st. 28 dc
R6-R8: Repeat R3-R5
R9-R10: alt ch 2 in first st and dc in each remaining st around. 28 dc
Fasten off and weave in the ends.
I would LOVE to see your version of the Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs! You can tag me at any of the places listed below. Use #wrappedinlovebootcuffs #wrappedinlovebootcuffscrochetpattern #wrappedinlovebootcuffspattern #joscraftyhook #jo_bear38
You can find more of my crochet patterns at these locations listed below.
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook at any one of these places listed below!
From the Designer:
- Thank you for stopping by my website! Check out some of my patterns at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs or LoveCraft or Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or get free crochet patterns at my website joscraftyhook.com! While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or giveaway or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Joey Lea Baird on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. If you share your finished product, please acknowledge me as the designer. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to the Ravelry Store or to LoveCraft or to my Etsy shop, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic using the hashtag #nellieponcho or #joscraftyhook or #jo_bear38 or at anyone of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!
- If you would like to make a donation to Jo’s Crafty Hook and help me with the costs of running my website, crocheting new designs I would greatly appreciate it!