Are you looking for a quick and easy crochet pattern to brighten up your 4th of July? Well I have the perfect thing just for you! The July 4th Star Flower Coasters Free Crochet Pattern will brighten up any party, home, or table! These coasters are perfect for all the scrap yarn you have too!
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
Star Flowers Crochet Pattern
25-75 yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn
US J Hook or 6 mm
Make 4 or as many as you like.
**If you would like multiple colors, change colors after each round.**
R1: Make a Magic Circle, 10 HDC in Magic Circle. Pull Magic Circle closed and slip stitch in 1st HDC. (10 HDC)
R2: Ch 3, DC in same stitch, 2 DC in each st around. SS in ch sp. (20 DC)
R3: Ch 3, DC in same st. ch 1, *2 DC in same stitch (1st Shell Made), SC in next st, 2 DC, ch 1, 2 DC in the next st (2nd Shell Made), SC in next st.* Repeat from * to * SS in last stitch. (10 Shells)
Fasten off and weave in ends.
You can repeat R1-R3 as many times as you like to make as many as you like of the Star Flower Coasters.
If you liked this free crochet pattern why not sign up for my Newsletter. You will be notified when I release new crochet patterns, when I am doing a roundup or giveaway, or when I am having a sale. Please use the form below to sign up.
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook
From the Designer:
- Thank you for your interest in this crochet pattern! Check out some of my patterns at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs or Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or at my website joscraftyhook.com! While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at email@example.com
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at anyone of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!