With the hotter weather upon us, below you will find just a couple of crochet patterns that were recently added to my Etsy Shop. All you need to do is click on the name under the pic and you will be taken directly to the pattern at my Etsy Shop. If you would like to see the other items available at my Etsy Shop you can click here.
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
I do take Custom Orders on any of my patterns, just in case you see something you would love to see in YOUR style, size, and color! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Please sign up for my Newsletter. In doing so you will be notified when a new crochet pattern has been released, when I add FREE crochet patterns to my website, or when I am taking part in a pattern giveaway, and more.
With the cooler weather approaching my area, I am adding more stock to my Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook. These Etsy Hightlights are my latest work from the Summer months preparing for the cooler. I hope you like them as much as I do!
The Jacob’s Ladder Baby Blanket will fit a Kraddle, a Bassinet, and a Crib. It measures 18 inches wide and 33 inches long. This is a perfect blanket for those Newborn babies. You can find the Kraddle Blanket at my Etsy Shop here.
If you would like to crochet the Jacob’s Ladder baby blanket yourself, you can do this too. I have the crochet pattern in my Etsy Shop as well here.
The Baby Growth Chart Blanket is for Newborns, so you can keep track of baby’s first 12 months. My friend, Jessica Cooper of Crochet It Creations, designed the blanket and let me test it for her. Jessica and more of her designs can be found here. You can find the Baby Growth Chart Blanket in my Etsy Shop here.
The Unisex Infinity Scarf can be purchased from my Etsy Shop here. The Unisex Cowl can be purchased here from my Etsy Shop. You can find out more about the designer there as well. I found this really easy crochet video on YouTube, I decided to make 2! One in light green and the other in brown, white and gray.
This crochet poncho is for a child, ranging in sizes 8-12. This is a perfect addition to my Etsy Shop because of the color and it being back to school time. This would make the perfect addition to any child’s wardrobe.
The Slouchy Puffs Beanie is my own design! I live in Ohio, so hats can be worn any time of year. You can purchase the Beanie here or if you want to crochet one for yourself, you can find that here! The Slouchy Puffs Beanie comes in a wide range of sizes, so Custom Orders are welcome! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a Custom Order.
The Kaycee Tunic was designed by my friend Jessica Cooper, who can be found at www.crochetitcreations.com. I tested the crochet pattern for the Kaycee Tunic in Adult One Size Fits All. You can find the tunic here from my Etsy Shop.
You can purchase the Summer’s End Kimono from my Etsy Shop here. The Summer’s End Kimono’s crochet pattern can be found on Crystal Marin Long’s website at www.christacodesign.com.
There are plenty more items to be found in my Etsy Shop. These Etsy Highlights are just the tip of the iceberg, as they say! You can find more in my Etsy Shop by visiting www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook and seeing what my Crafty Hook has been up to.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Sale going on inside my Etsy Shop right now. You can read more about it here! Take 50% OFF ALL of my Etsy Shop’s PDF Bag Crochet Patterns by clicking of the link below! Sale ends September 13, 2019. No Coupon Code Needed to purchase Jo’s Boat Tote, Brown Bag It Tote, Storage Bag Cozy, Sharon Bags, and the Garden Tote crochet patterns.
From the Designer:
- Thank you again for stopping by Jo’s Crafty Hook! Be sure to shop the BAG2SCHOOL50 at my Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook before the month is up!
- Check out ALL of my crochet patterns at my Ravelry Store www.ravelry.com/designers/jos-crafty-hook Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook or at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!
- While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at email@example.com
- You are free to sell or gift the Ombre Waves Tank Top, but Please forward anyone who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my Ombre Waves Tank Top! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at anyone of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Please use the hashtags: #ombrewaves or#jostwisted. Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com or my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs.
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook