The Crochet Pattern Train is scheduled to stop your way again! Starting March 9, 2020 through March 14, 2020 the Instagram Crochet Pattern Giveaway will be stopping at YOUR destinations!
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
Last month we did the Crochet Pattern Giveaway on Facebook for Valentine’s Day crochet patterns and sales. This month will be the same thing, just on Instagram.
**Crochet Train Pattern Giveaway**
Jump on board and see all the fun pattern you could win. I, Jo’s Crafty Hook, along with 9 other amazing Crochet Designers have joined in the pattern give away.
I will be giving away pdf copies of my Fairland Sweater to 2 lucky winners. The winner’s will be chosen the morning of March 15.
How to enter is easy:
Like this post
Answer question in the comments. What is your favorite thing to crochet?
Tag your friends in this post so they can enter as well.
Check out the next featured pattern in the giveaway over at www.instagram.com/throughtheloopyarncraft
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or in anyway associated by instagram.
#crochetpatterngiveaway #patterngiveaway #crochetpatterntrain #crochet #crochetersofinstagram #crochetlover #giveawayHere are the links to my shops:Website: www.joscraftyhook.com
From the Designer:
- Thank you for your interest in my website! Check out my GREAT patterns at my Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or at my Ravelry Store here! While you are here at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at any one of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook