I have a brand new crochet pattern that I want to talk to you about today, the Shelly Crop Top! The Shelly Crop Top is being featured in another Blog Hop! It’s called the Bralettes, Bandeaus, and Crop Tops OH MY!. This blog hop is being sponsored by Pam Carr of Carroway Crochet!
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
Each day of the Bralettes, Bandeaus, and Crop Tops OH MY! blog hop you can find either a bralette, a bandeau, or a crop top crochet pattern being featured by an awesome crochet designer! Some of the crochet patterns that you find each day will either be a free or a paid pattern.
On my day, July 20, 2020 I will be offering a $2 discount off a pdf copy of my Shelly Crop Top crochet pattern. You can get my crochet pattern for $3 on July 20, 2020 starting at midnight EST. All you need to do is click on the button below and you will be directed to Ravelry. You will need to use a Coupon Code: OHMY to get the $2 discount. That’s it!
Please sign up for my Newsletter. As a first time subscriber you will receive a special discount. As a new subscriber you will be informed about blog hops, roundups, sales, and coupons. Find out the news ahead of time and receive the special discount!
Here is a little bit of information on the Shelly Crop Top to help you decide if you would like to do the Shelly Crop Top crochet pattern.
The Shelly Crop Top is the newest crochet pattern in my Wrapped in Love Line eBook of crochet patterns. All of the crochet patterns inside the eBook can be found in one place, at my Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook here.
In designing the crochet pattern I used Lion Brand Mandala yarn when crocheting my crop top. You can use any 3 Ply Lightweight yarn or DK weight yarn. I used an I crochet hook or a 5.5mm hook.
The crop top is crocheted as one piece. You start from the bottom and crochet up to the top, working in the round. The crop top is seamless. The only sewing involved is of the front and back straps. The cool thing about the straps is that the pattern repeats in the straps design.
There is even a Video Tutorial in my YouTube library that shows you how to do the repeat rows that make up the crop top. If you check out the Video Tutorial please Subscribe to my YouTube channel. You will be notified when I create more designs, helpful tips and more. You can Subscribe here. You can find the video tutorial here.
Be sure to stop back by Jo’s Crafty Hook where you can find FREE crochet patterns, Roundups, and latest designs that you can find on my website! Thank you for stopping by Jo’s Crafty Hook and reading about my newest design the Shelly Crop Top! If you have any questions about the Shelly Crop Top or anything else, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can click on the button below and it will take you back to Carroway Crochet and the Bralettes, Bandeaus, and Crop Tops OH MY! Blog Hop.
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook
From the Designer:
- Thank you for your interest in this crochet pattern! Check out some of my patterns at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs or Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or at my website joscraftyhook.com! While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at email@example.com
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at anyone of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!