Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs is taking part in another crochet pattern giveaway during this last week of July 2020. I am taking part in the Hooked on Summer Pattern Giveaway is being sponsored by Carroway Crochet. Each week a group of crochet designers’ designs are being featured and their patterns are being given away for free. Find out how you can grab a copy of my Vee Cami crochet pattern below!
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
The picture below describes how the Hooked on Summer Pattern Giveaway works. There is also a button below that you can click on that will take you to the crochet patterns being given away for free. You can also stop by Carroway Crochet and get the full scoop.
Click on the button below and it will take you to the Hooked on Summer Pattern Giveaway. There you will be shown how you can find each week’s free crochet patterns.
July 24, 2020 thru July 31, 2020 you can find my Vee Cami as a free PDF crochet pattern. Click on the button below my pic to get a free PDF copy of the Vee Cami crochet pattern. The button below will take you to my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs. Use the Coupon Code at checkout: HOOKEDONSUMMER to receive your free copy.
The Vee Cami is one of my newest released crochet patterns. There are 9 sizes to choose from. Sizes consist of XSmall up to 5XLarge. The length can be adjusted to fit as a crop top or even a longer cami. This crochet pattern is Beginner Friendly. The stitches consist of the foundation single crochet or the chain stitch if you prefer and the double crochet. that’s it!
Inside the crochet pattern you will find picture tutorials and video tutorials for right and left handed instructions for the foundation single crochet. The cami consist of 2 panels that are sewn together along the sides. The thin straps are then added. The straps are thin just like regular camisoles so it can be worn comfortably under a jacket or sweater or any way you prefer.
You can find my other crochet patterns at the links below.
Thank you for stopping by Jo’s Crafty Hook for the Hooked on Summer Pattern Giveaway! I hope you enjoy each week’s free crochet patterns! Please direct all your yarn friends to this Hooked on Summer Pattern Giveaway!
I would really LOVE to give a shout out to all of my wonderful pattern testers! Thank you Elaine Gialouris, Christina Anderson, Xander Valdez, Melanie Morrell, Amber Kidwell Dupre, and Brucene Plass! As you can see they did an Awesome job!
If you have liked what you have seen here at Jo’s Crafty Hook, be sure to sign up for my Newsletter. By signing up you will receive notices regarding more pattern giveaways, free crochet patterns, sales, coupons, and more! Just fill out the form below so you don’t miss out on the goodies at Jo’s Crafty Hook!
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook at any one of these places listed below!
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/JosCraftyHook
From the Designer:
- Thank you for your interest in this crochet pattern! Check out some of my patterns at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs or Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or at my website joscraftyhook.com! While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at email@example.com
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at anyone of the places above that allows you to connect with me! Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!
If you would like to donate to Jo’s Crafty Hook you can definitely do so. Any amount would help me to keep my website going, help me with buying yarn for new designs, and even offering more free crochet patterns to my website! Thank you very much for your support!