Jo’s Crafty Hook will be featured in another Blog Hop on August 24, 2020 called the Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop. The Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop will be going from August 1, 2020 until September 1, 2020. Raelynn of Itchin for Some Stitchin will be hosting the Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop, you can find out more about her here!
This page contains affiliate links. You can make a purchase using these links that I provide where I may receive compensation (at no added cost to you.) Purchases you make will help keep my website, Etsy Shop, and my Ravelry Store going and provide quality designs just for you!
The blog hop will feature 32 designers, a different one each day. These crochet and knit designs will consist of things like my Wrapped in Diamonds Wrap, Hats, Scarves, Home Decor, and SO much more! The picture below explains how the blog hop works.
Be sure to sign up for my Newsletter so you don’t miss out on FREE crochet patterns, blog hops, giveaways, and more!
Below is the list of crochet designers that will be taking part in the Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop:
Be sure to check in each day to take advantage of these crochet designers designs as they will only be good for 24 hours. I know I will be downloading some (or ALL) of these designs myself! lol Click on the button below to take you to the Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop.
If you don’t want wait or to come back each day, you can purchase the Fall in Love with Autumn Blog Hop Bundle. You will receive 35 crochet and 2 knit patterns. When you purchase this bundle, 5 of these patterns are bonus patterns that are not available during this blog hop. I saved the best part for last! If you purchase the bundle, you will be saving 90% off of what the patterns would normally cost! How SWEET is that?!? You can purchase the Fall in Love with Autumn Bundle here.
To get my Wrapped in Diamonds Wrap on August 24, 2020 you can use the Coupon Code: LOVEFALL to get a free pdf crochet pattern from my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs. You can find the Wrapped in Diamonds Wrap by clicking on the button below. Be sure to use the Coupon Code: LOVEFALL on 8/24/2020.
You can find my crochet patterns at these locations listed below.
Find me, Jo of Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs at any one of these places listed below!
From the Designer:
- Thank you for your interest in this crochet pattern! Check out some of my patterns at my Ravelry Store Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs or Etsy Shop JosCraftyHook or at my website joscraftyhook.com! While you are at my website be sure to subscribe to my Mailing List and Newsletter. This way you will be notified when I release another pattern or blog post!
- If you have any questions or concerns about this pattern or any other pattern please find me at Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are free to sell or gift the item, please do NOT claim this design as your own. Please forward any one who would like to do this crochet pattern or any of my patterns to my Etsy shop, the Ravelry Store, or to my website. The web addresses for any place to connect with me are listed below.
- Every purchase of my patterns helps! It allows me to buy more yarn so I can create and design more Handmade Crocheted Creations for you to enjoy.
- I would LOVE to see your version of my designs! You can “Hook It” at my Ravelry Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR add a pic on my Facebook Page Jo’s Crafty Hook Designs OR at anyone of the places below that allows you to connect with me! Pictures, Comments, Feedback, etc. are ALWAYS welcome at my website www.joscraftyhook.com!